Trailes and trails heads closed.

ghost

This was posted on FB. I can’t find the actual post. But they are saying Dickey Bell trail, the Southern leg of RML and the Dutch John Trail head will be closed until July.
1711675801321.png

1711675821756.png

Yea OHV Fam. But no link to the actual post.

It’s a shame they can’t just close the trails for like 3 months out of the year to just do maintenance :rolleyes: :shaking:

It’s a shame they can’t just close the trails for like 3 months out of the year to just do maintenance :rolleyes: :shaking:
Fairly certain they told me the trails closed those months so they could “recover” some during the “wet” months. I could be remembering that wrong though.

Dicky bell is the only trail that is completely closed. All of Dutch john was open , just a couple of small sections coming out of the double motorcycle parking lot were closed.

I only go to URE for the front side of Daniel & the rock section on DB. Not that either is challenging but it's a quick fix for a day trip. Now I have 50% less reasons to go. I suspect DB was closed because of the dumbasses making bypasses around the rock section. Now Daniel will flooded with trail turtling mall crawlers :driver:

Back