Trails?

Robinsville is near the Natahala Gorge about an hour east of Tellico. If it's been wet you better have a good winch, locked both ends, minimum of 38's, and a shit ton of spares, if you run Little Buffalo, Squally isn't that bad. I went with one other well equipt rig and it took us from 9 am until 9 pm to go up Little Buffalo and down Squally. We had next to no breakage and didn't winch, the trails are freaking LONG. One section of the trail took us 4 hours to go about 200 yards. Just when you think the worst of it is over, the next section starts. If you think Tellico is easy, Little Buffalo in the wet is for you..lol

BIGWOODY said:
Robinsville is near the Natahala Gorge about an hour east of Tellico. If it's been wet you better have a good winch, locked both ends, minimum of 38's, and a shit ton of spares, if you run Little Buffalo, Squally isn't that bad. I went with one other well equipt rig and it took us from 9 am until 9 pm to go up Little Buffalo and down Squally. We had next to no breakage and didn't winch, the trails are freaking LONG. One section of the trail took us 4 hours to go about 200 yards. Just when you think the worst of it is over, the next section starts. If you think Tellico is easy, Little Buffalo in the wet is for you..lol

yikes... tellico already whipped my jeeps ass... :flipoff2: :lol: how does it compare to rattlerock

and i want pics.....

Lil Buffalo

I love that trail. I have done it wet and dry, in a down pour with the trail so slick you could not walk in the trail, had to get in the woods to pull cable up hill. Great trail!

Rattle Rock has lots of rocks, can be done wet or dry.

I have always heard of Robinsville but never been. Anyone got any pics of this place? Are there places to camp? Sounds like a sweet place.

farmboy said:
I have always heard of Robinsville but never been. Anyone got any pics of this place?

Hell yeah! But ony been there because of the killer roads

awww.troybaker.com_dealsgap_2003_knee.jpg

:lol:

Strange, the BEST sportbike riding roads are just miles from the best Off-roading

Mtn City has 421 and shady valley, Robbinsville has deals gap...etc

Then i don't think that my open front and rear cj on 33's has much for that place.

The build continous. :D

Back