Travis Pastrana racing stock cars

UI'd say that is interesting to say the least. Gotta love Pastrana and his stunts,crashes, and general all out excitement he brings to anything he does. With that said...Maybe folks will flock to the track to see this guy wad up a few racecars..lol Seriously though, he can drive like a madman, so who knows how well he will do. He'll definately bring a show.

Like I said..interesting.

The guy definitely has incredible mind over body control. Motorcycle racing and freestyle are probably 90% rider, 10% bike. From what I have heard, stock car racing is probably 80% car, 20% driver, and it is all in 'the setup'. So unless he is given and learns how to obtain 'the magical setup' at each track, I don't think his skills will be enough to overcome a car that isn't 'setup' properly. I'll definitely tune in to watch though!

will watch and pull for him. he will bring more ppl to nascar and will take dale jrs place as most popular driver.

yeah...maybe if he cant find the ''set up'' he'll find the wall on purpose..for the crowd. lol I wouldnt put it past him. I'll be a fan and pull for him for sure.

I haven't been a fan of NASACAR for a while now, mainly due to the cookie cutters...but brining Pastrana in would be enough to make me watch again...for a while anyway.

maybe another record broken? first backflip in a stock car?!?!?

hes too wreckless for nascar, IMO but, its def. a change of pace and may bring a few more fans to watch the most boring type of racing ever

sorry to bring up an old thread I was just reading about this today.Man I grew up around Nascar being only minutes from the Pettys but I would think for him rally racing would had been alot more challenging and fun then nascar.You right for sure though it should bring a whole new crowd!

Back