Tree of Heaven

Cut it down and burn the stump and remove as many roots as you can.

Should be able to just rip it out if it’s only 6ft tall. Hook a strap as low as you can get and pull it with a vehicle.

Of course there’s this part…
“Its suckering ability allows this tree to clone itself indefinitely.[6] It is considered a noxious weed and vigorous invasive species,[1] and one of the worst invasive plant species in Europe and North America.”

I’ve hooked my brush gruber to bigger trees than that and winched them out. So that’s another option.

Should be able to just rip it out if it’s only 6ft tall. Hook a strap as low as you can get and pull it with a vehicle.

Of course there’s this part…
“Its suckering ability allows this tree to clone itself indefinitely.[6] It is considered a noxious weed and vigorous invasive species,[1] and one of the worst invasive plant species in Europe and North America.”
I’ve hooked my brush gruber to bigger trees than that and winched them out. So that’s another option.
The initial plan was to winch it. I didn't know if there was also a chemical solution that might be needed.

Cut it down and paint the stump with Roundup concentrate.
I’ll have to try that. I have a stump next to a post I keep cutting back. Can’t burn it and can’t dig it out.

Back