Triad 4WDs 3rd annual Wrench-N-Swim July 23rd

Rockeater

Ok gang, I'm extending the invitation to the folks on NC4x4. On Saturday, July 23rd, JBs World once again kicks off Traid 4WDs Wrench-N-Swim event. 10am till ? Once again this is a FAMILY event, (drink responsibly and no cussin) where the guys do some small easy wrenching projects out front while the wives/girlfreinds and kids cook on the grill and swim out back. I'll provide hot dogs and Kool Aid, etc. Bring anything else you want to put on the grill. Side dishes are always nice. Please post up if you think you and your family might come. Also be thinking of, or buying the parts for your small projects (rock lights, CB or electric fan install, OBA, etc). I have air tools and a small stick welder if needed. These have been alot of fun over the past years and pics can be seen at the link below in my sig. So make plans now to attend and do some wrenchin or just relaxing by the pool..

www.mapquest.com
5334 Jennifer Ct
Archdale NC 27263

JB

Hey, I am looking forward to coming. I don't know of any projects yet but I don't mind lending a hand. There will probably be three of us, my friends and I. See ya' then. :)

This is such a great pic of you JB!!

JB1.jpg

LOL :beer:

Gary

HAHA ! Thanks. Gary D. popped that shot off of his mac daddy camera.

JB

If anyone has one of those expandable portable canopies they could bring, that sure would be nice for the guys working in the driveway to have a little shade.

Bring an extra lawn chair or 2 if ya have any. I only have so many.

Box fans ? Little breeze might be nice too cause it looks like it's gonna be a scorcher and the pool is gonna get a work out.

Thanks

JB

Rockeater said:
If anyone has one of those expandable portable canopies they could bring, that sure would be nice for the guys working in the driveway to have a little shade.

Bring an extra lawn chair or 2 if ya have any. I only have so many.

Box fans ? Little breeze might be nice too cause it looks like it's gonna be a scorcher and the pool is gonna get a work out.

Thanks

JB

I think I might have a box fan that I can bring (no pun intended... :flipoff2: )

My girlfriend and I are going to try to make it. I need to do some minor stuff on my yota and she is always up for swimming. Hope to meet some new people to wheel with.

Back