Triangle area shop for 6.0L bulletproofing?

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
I'm trying to figure out a course of action with my F250. It is pressurizing the coolant system and is way down on power so I'm thinking it might have popped a head gasket.

It still runs good, just has those issues., 310k miles so it's past time for it to have 6.0L issues.

Anyone local that does this kinda work and can give me a quote? I'm not convinced I'm going to fix it or sell it outright. It's a pretty awesome 4x4 diesel manual trans truck so I love it, but I am thinking it might be time to consolidate some of my vehicles into a nicer truck.

It’s not really local to you, but I can’t recommend Pure Diesel in Kernersville enough. I shipped my truck from the west side of Arkansas to deal with them.

Go talk to Derrick Blalock and have him to do it. You will remember him from back in the Hpj days (had a turbo 5.0 mustang, and other stuff). He did mine and was priced really good (been probably 6-7 years since he did it). Him and his dad have a shop on the Durham/Mooresville border. Mine was starting to have a little bit of coolant pressure and was very early in going bad. Back then it was like a 5k job, I'm sure its more now though, he has done a good amount of them.

Shoot me a PM if you want his number.

I've got a guy in Roanoke va that will make it right.. personally with that many miles I'd put an engine in it. But parts and labor for a traditional "bulletproof" your probably 6-8k these days

Back