Trouble with forum

Hey!

I am having a couple of NC4x4 issues that I hope someone can help with.

One issue is that I told 99GrandHero that I would sponsor him. He had been banned a couple of months ago in the all-out underage banning. He just got reinstated today and I need to know what is expected of me as his sponsor.

I'm guessing that this information is somewhere on NC4x4 but I cannot access it because anytime I try to do anything, including searching, making a donation, and sending a PM, I get this message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I am not a computer person, but I didn't really do anything before it besides hitting the "search" or "donate" buttons. So I don't really know what to inform the "administrator" of in terms of my "action". It could be some settings on my computer, but I just don't know that much about computers. Andy commented that there might be something wrong with the site right now, but this happens to me all the time.

Any help so I can send in some money and help out an unfortunate underage 4-wheeler?

Thanks,
Pilar

Couple quick ideas.
Log Out
Delete your cookies
Log Back in
Try again, if its still there.....Im out of ideas

Back