Whos got your vote?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Gary Johnson

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riddle

Armed Infidel
Goes along with the other thread between Clinton and Trump.

I was just curious how many people would be voting for Gary

hillary, because the shit is rigged ind your vote dont count... they have already made the choice and the vote is meaningless, sh already has won..

however, i will vote for trump because the shit is rigged and and anyone who is not D or R will never win, and i just want to FEEL like i did my duty so i have the right to complain when they put hildabeast in office and make oblama the next SCOTUS

hillary, because the shit is rigged ind your vote dont count... they have already made the choice and the vote is meaningless, sh already has won..

however, i will vote for trump because the shit is rigged and and anyone who is not D or R will never win, and i just want to FEEL like i did my duty so i have the right to complain when they put hildabeast in office and make oblama the next SCOTUS
Did your duty to who? The republican party who has betrayed fiscal conservancy? The big government republican party? The John Boehner republican party? I used to be a republican, but sometimes I feel like the only thing they represent me on is 2nd amendment rights.

I would rather not vote than vote for either one of those asshats and have that on my conscience. It is my duty to my family and my country not to vote for someone just because they are of the party I align most with.

I'll vote Johnson even though I'm republican. I think that if Hillary Clinton gets in we're really really screwed and if Donald Trump gets in we're really really screwed. So I feel that I did my part by voting. Remember guys/girls as my pappy use to say if you don't vote you don't have a damn thing to complain about.

Did your duty to who? The republican party who has betrayed fiscal conservancy? The big government republican party? The John Boehner republican party? I used to be a republican, but sometimes I feel like the only thing they represent me on is 2nd amendment rights.

duty to myself

I would rather not vote than vote for either one of those asshats and have that on my conscience. It is my duty to my family and my country not to vote for someone just because they are of the party I align most with.

i can respect that, but what if i think ole gary is just as much an asshat

i can respect that, but what if i think ole gary is just as much an asshat
then you'd be wrong!
j/k

find another candidate to throw your weight behind.

Trump is not a career politician, therefore a true republican. He is not in someone's pocket, and I feel that he really loves the USA. If for no other reason if he wins we all win. Samuel L.Jackson, Rosie O'Donnell, George Clooney, Hanoi Jane, AL Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and a shit load of other worthless liberals will be leaving the USA. Plus he will prosecute Hilary for her email scandal and maybe for Benghazi.

Plus he will prosecute Hilary for her email scandal and maybe for Benghazi.
Yeah, I love this...
b/c those of us who paid attention in civics class know that it's not the President's job or preview to prosecute anybody. That's the role of the Judicial branch, of which he is not in charge.
So when he promises to prosecute her, what he's saying is, either (1) I don't know civics law, (2) I will do something unconstitutional, or (3) I try to coerce somebody in another branch to do what I want, and I'm convinced I'm so awesome at this I can just promise now that it will happen.

None of those seems very appealing.

Remember how just a week ago everybody was pissed that the FBI Director gave a somewhat strong "recombination" on what the JD should do, and everybody got all pissy that he shouldn't be doing that?

Trump is not a career politician,
a lot of people see that as a good thing - but there's a difference between not being a career politician, and at least knowing enough basic civics to know what the powers and responsibilities of each branch are...

there's a difference between not being a career politician, and at least knowing enough basic civics to know what the powers and responsibilities of each branch are...

Some people with law degrees don't seem to have a good grasp of that, either.

Yeah, I love this...
b/c those of us who paid attention in civics class know that it's not the President's job or preview to prosecute anybody. That's the role of the Judicial branch, of which he is not in charge.
So when he promises to prosecute her, what he's saying is, either (1) I don't know civics law, (2) I will do something unconstitutional, or (3) I try to coerce somebody in another branch to do what I want, and I'm convinced I'm so awesome at this I can just promise now that it will happen.

None of those seems very appealing.

Remember how just a week ago everybody was pissed that the FBI Director gave a somewhat strong "recombination" on what the JD should do, and everybody got all pissy that he shouldn't be doing that?

a lot of people see that as a good thing - but there's a difference between not being a career politician, and at least knowing enough basic civics to know what the powers and responsibilities of each branch are...
I guess I should have said that Trump will have his Attorney General press charges against Hillary for her email scandal. What I meant about not being a career politician was that he will put the country and the job of being president in front of his party's agenda.

Or maybe he will tell the justice dept. To do their fucking job and not look the other way giving green light to espionage...

ai.imgur.com_IwfFb9n.jpg

Just going to leave this here...

Back