Twin Rivers CG

Lizooki

Samurai Frogger
Anyone here have any experience with this campground near Crumpler,NC?

We recently tent camped at New River Canoe cg. Tent sites were close and the parking was tight. Other than that it was a decent place.

Well, did you go yet? We used to go there all the time when we were younger......mainly to party. lol Ask the "other Bryan" about it. Pretty cool place but I haven't been there lately and cannot comment on how it is now. Pretty tamed down from what it once was I believe.

Well, did you go yet? We used to go there all the time when we were younger......mainly to party. lol Ask the "other Bryan" about it. Pretty cool place but I haven't been there lately and cannot comment on how it is now. Pretty tamed down from what it once was I believe.

We go there a few times every year. Things can still get a little wild. We thoroughly enjoy camping there.

We go there a few times every year. Things can still get a little wild. We thoroughly enjoy camping there.

It may not have changed much at all, I really don't know. I know that we used to party like it was 1999 every time that we went, but that's when I was very young and dumb!

It may not have changed much at all, I really don't know. I know that we used to party like it was 1999 every time that we went, but that's when I was very young and dumb!

We were there about 3 weeks ago and had to camp at River Camp USA just up the road due to Twin Rivers being booked up. I would've much rather been at Twin Rivers.

Also....we drove golf carts thru Twin Rivers that Saturday and the road was knee deep in water where it leads out to the primitive area.

I see you're from Ashe. I have a lot of relatives (Brooks) in Lansing.

We were there about 3 weeks ago and had to camp at River Camp USA just up the road due to Twin Rivers being booked up. I would've much rather been at Twin Rivers.

Also....we drove golf carts thru Twin Rivers that Saturday and the road was knee deep in water where it leads out to the primitive area.

I see you're from Ashe. I have a lot of relatives (Brooks) in Lansing.

I don't doubt that the water is still up. We've had more rain just this year that the last three or four combined! It's nuts up here, and recently Wilkes and your area has been hit with it as well. I went to school with some Brooks and knew a few others back in the day. I went to Beaver Creek, so the ones I would've went with lived in the Western end of the county. This was back in the 80's-90's

I don't doubt that the water is still up. We've had more rain just this year that the last three or four combined! It's nuts up here, and recently Wilkes and your area has been hit with it as well. I went to school with some Brooks and knew a few others back in the day. I went to Beaver Creek, so the ones I would've went with lived in the Western end of the county. This was back in the 80's-90's

My cousins live on Big Horse Creek and went to Ashe Central I think. Two of them (Larry and Daniel) would be close to your age.

My cousins live on Big Horse Creek and went to Ashe Central I think. Two of them (Larry and Daniel) would be close to your age.

I'm pretty sure I know Larry. Almost positive of it. Is he a rather large individual, and I don't mean fat?! Daniel I am unsure of. I've been such a hermit for the past 7-8 years, work and home, I have lost touch with most everyone.

Nope, we haven't been yet.
Working 7 12s ... and only one day off since July 4th ..... two weekends off since , forever ... we haven't had time to go anywhere.
We did go to the Boone KOA for the 4th of july monsoon tho'!

Matt

Nope, we haven't been yet.
Working 7 12s ... and only one day off since July 4th ..... two weekends off since , forever ... we haven't had time to go anywhere.
We did go to the Boone KOA for the 4th of july monsoon tho'!

Matt

lol Monsoon is right. Hate you were here for that. Dude it's been nuts up here.

Back