Twit of the Day

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
To keep MOTD pure and on track :D

I’ll say again, why not one thread with all the funny stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️

Here we go again….

Take the “like” system away and I’ll not give it a thought.

Why not just one post period?

Why do we need sub-forums and individual posts?

Intentionally obtuse.

I'd just like to point out that there is nothing preventing anyone from creating a new thread if they want. But the masses have voted for the current threads based on posts and replies.

Penny per ply?
No, because somebody makes a post with 5 pictures in it, somebody else replies to the whole thing with an uncorrelated comment to one of the pictures. It's a pain to read.

Make one post, put one picture in it. Don't bitch when other people do the same. Seems pretty easy.

To keep MOTD pure and on track :D

I’ll say again, why not one thread with all the funny stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️

Why not 1 post with all the funny stuff? 🤷‍♂️

#Because "Likes"

Here we go again….

Take the “like” system away and I’ll not give it a thought.

Why not just one post period?

Why do we need sub-forums and individual posts?

Intentionally obtuse.

I'd just like to point out that there is nothing preventing anyone from creating a new thread if they want. But the masses have voted for the current threads based on posts and replies.

Because replies.

Penny per ply?

No, because somebody makes a post with 5 pictures in it, somebody else replies to the whole thing with an uncorrelated comment to one of the pictures. It's a pain to read.

Make one post, put one picture in it. Don't bitch when other people do the same. Seems pretty easy.
haha the bird stole his food

Look...we get it...you have kids to send to college :flipoff2:

Someone did a while back and it was blended into another thread.

So, there’s like 6 or more “funny shit” threads dependent on the format of said funny shit.

If folks love such compartmentalization I can deal with it, just seems tarded.

Someone did a while back and it was blended into another thread.

So, there’s like 6 or more “funny shit” threads dependent on the format of said funny shit.

This is only the case if you are somebody that overgeneralizes too much and can't understand the difference between things.

Real talk...if I see tweets, I skip over them. If I see videos, I skip over them. As shawn put it, it can be a pain if I'm scrolling and a thread gets cluttered up. Because it's all about me, and I want what I want. And I certainly don't want to be in the middle of meeting and accidentally click a video/tweet and have it start making noise. I also like the safety of NSFW threads being separated, so there are no surprises when scrolling. As for meme dumps...yeah, you're a like whore :flipoff2:

This is only the case if you are somebody that overgeneralizes too much and can't understand the difference between things.
I bow to your superior understanding and while I cannot comprehend your higher ways I concede to them 🤣

you're a like whore :flipoff2:
Pay me!

86A34CCD-ECE0-4A0F-8CD7-283ACCD28C07.jpeg

I'm straight up dying over here for some reason. Like, the bed is shaking because I'm trying to hold my laughs in so hard. My wife just ask me if I was ok 🤣🤣🤣
would it be better or worse to know it was staged?

lets get this back on track

Sometimes I feel like this turtle.

Back