Uhwarrie Carnage

NickMaul

So any good uhwarrie carnage pics floating around yet? I have to imagine someone in a brand new JL has run off of the trail or flopped by now :)

Just reminiscing about some of the fuckeddd up redneck mobiles I have driven by abandoned on dickey bell or daniel!

So any good uhwarrie carnage pics floating around yet? I have to imagine someone in a brand new JL has run off of the trail or flopped by now :)

Just reminiscing about some of the fuckeddd up redneck mobiles I have driven by abandoned on dickey bell or daniel!
That happened a couple weeks ago going down dicky bell. Wound up on his lid. Was a nice jeep.

anyone know what happened here?
Melted.

IMG_3534.JPGIMG_3535.JPGIMG_3536.JPG

I had one of a wheel split in two that happened this past August . of course I can't find the photo but it hit the lip just hard enough in just the right place id assume. was a cast aluminum wheel and it shattered. No idea who the guy was but lucky he had a spare

It caught on fire and burn to the ground 🖕🏾🤣
Haha yea. What gets me is that it was damaged, parts ripped out of it and appears to have logs rolled in front of it then possibly set on fire. I’ve seen joyride vehicles get toasted but not in the forest. I’m thinking it broke, they left and some one lit it up later. We found bottles and cans melted inside. I may have the sequence out of order but either way just seems not to be a good look for the forest or the offroad crowd. Could be some a hole kids or tweekers but nothing surprises me with this new generation of kids who knows.

Probably have to roll it onto its lid then start dragging. Thank god we weren’t in a drought. The fire coming off of that definitely would have caught a lot of land on fire...
Not at all. 4 rollers and drag it on out... What trail?

At the end of saw mill towards intersection of
Slab pile if I recall correctly.
that thing didn’t get put out, from the looks of the trees and inside it just kept burning and melted in down. You’re right would’ve been bad fire if it were drier.
Getting it out maybe wouldn’t be so bad maybe pull it down slab pile if anyone could make like a skiff and have another truck behind it acting as a brake.
Or cut it up into smaller pieces.
Yea it’s a Durango

All the dumbasses that leave tweaker cars in the woods to burn will get URE shut down sooner than later. Then there will be nowhere to wheel in North Carolina.

What's the rush? One of my favorite things about Richland back in the day was driving and flexing on the burned out cars.

How long has it been there? What’s the bolt pattern on Durango’s? 5x4.5?

Not many people do it was a weird pattern

Dakotas and Durangos and some later model Nissans is what I remember from when I had a Dakota.

I'm down for helping drag it out when a plan gets put together. I guess the biggest question is what to do with it when it gets out of the woods.

Duane

I wrote Terry those questions.
One: can we get it out with or without their help or direction and then 2: what shall we do with it once it’s out. I’ll let you know if I hear anything.
I can take it to the recycle If I'm involved. As in I'd gladly come up and help drag it out depending on when it's set to be done. Only issue is anything too new has to have a title I noticed recently. I'm sure they would run the vin?

Back