underage Member...what??

jdcountryboy91

I just registered on here to get some help and referals from some locals and I am "underage" so I cant post in the technical forums. This is Bogus!! If you are old enough to drive and own a vehicle, then you should be alowed to post in an online technical forum. What is the sanity behind this rule?

It has to do with years of observing internet maturity. Don't take it too personal, spend a few days having worthwhile contributions to General Chit-Chat, and then ask for a sponsor.

I figured it was something like that... I think if you are mature enough to get your lisence then you should know how to act on the internet.

I figured it was something like that... I think if you are mature enough to get your lisence then you should know how to act on the internet.

We agree...and yet...we are proven wrong over and over again

Welcome, hang out, read the FAQs, contribute, learn and enjoy

Underage

It says im under age to i feel the same i am alway doing new stuff to the Bruise, My LJ Wrangler. And reading up on great ideas but i can't share my knowledge cause i cant post in tech talk.

Kristian (JD...) tell us more about you, I could go look in the MOD stuff for ages, etc, but better if we got an introduction.

Sam

Well I am 17 I have owned 2 Jeep Cherokees.. I am really into off roading. Sad story: Me and some buds were up at Pinnacle the other day when we ran across the owner of the 1600 acres and he told us that it was going to be closing come the first of May. Another good set of trails up here in the mountains going under. One of my wheeling buddies told me about this forum and that he was going to post that Pinnacle was closing. I am a member of some other off road forums: Jeepforum.com and cherokeeforum.com. I jioned seeking some advise on a good mechanic in the asheville/hendersonville area.

Be forewarned, that we do not tolerate illegal wheeling on here, so if that 1600 acres was not yours or you did not have wirtten permission to be up there, then you were wheeling illegally. So just know there is a list of the only legal wheeling places in NC on this site.

There are a bunch of great people on this forum (guys and gals), and there is a ton of information on here.

Welcome! :driver:

Look up someone in Hendersonville/Ashville area on the board and ask if they'll meet and sponsor you. Read the stickies. I've said this thousands of times now, this is not an attempt to keep you from posting, but an attempt to provide a mentor. Same goes for SC Unlimited... Find someone nearby to sponsor you. If you're in the service, there are more people likely to jump up and sponsor you.

J

I think he should take the "test"

JD...wanna prove your mature enough to make it here and possibly earn a sponsor?

just answer a few questions. correctly.

I'll start with a lay up...

Jeff B is For Sale moderator, self proclaimed welding wizard, and all around good guy...what food is he obsessed with?

Jeff B is For Sale moderator, self proclaimed welding wizard, and all around good guy...what food is he obsessed with?

haha, party fowl,

we had the making of a good test a while back, not sure what happened to it, eaither way, a test is a bad idea because someone would copy paste answers and give to their friends

unless you make a test where the questions and answer are random... and show up one at a time. hhmmm

I'll bet he couldn't find a light bulb, new or used:popcorn:

haha, party fowl,
we had the making of a good test a while back, not sure what happened to it, eaither way, a test is a bad idea because someone would copy paste answers and give to their friends
unless you make a test where the questions and answer are random... and show up one at a time. hhmmm

Thats question 1....not the ONLy question

haha, party fowl,

lol..i think you have been missing the tests......maybe lauren needs a test!!

It's a trick question. Cawk is not food.

Isn't that pretty much what's happened with the last few "tests"?

You are so funny.:lol:

haha, party fowl,

Unless the questions were posted then the answers sent to a mod. through pm.

It's a trick question. Cawk is not food.

You are so not funny:flipoff2:

I have yet to find a sponser.
Does it make me a loser?

You need to read this thread not just the last couple of post. atleast try to answer the question posed. Kid.

I happened to stumble across the answer yesterday by accident. I think.

Back