URE Christmas Party Big Creek Ride

Video doesn't work and it's been an hr o_O

Hate I missed this ride and the party, My mother is doing a whole lot better though. Having a biopsy done tomorrow on the lymph nodes in her abdomen. Jeep is being worked on right now too, my ball joints in my c,s were trashed and the stock tie rod was warped up. Guys at Carolina Metal Masters are taking care of it all, new ball joints in c,s(alloy usa) aluminum tie rod, fox stabilizer, fox 2.0 shocks, unlimited(4dr springs) in the front to level it out and straightening my oil pan skid and adding a gusset to the skid. Also made me a really neat custom oh chit handle as well.

I hope to see yall soon and plan to be at the jan 4th Icebreaker run, and awesome video, Ben is a driver!

Can you look at this and tell why my front Ring Gear shed several teeth here???

Matthew is on the way about 30 min. Phil is next might be tomorrow throw Wife says I might as well b gone another

day wheeling as much time as I spend on this when I get back from a trip.

if anybody wants a hard copy let me know I can put on a cd

I didn't see anything odd either, heard it on the video though. Im thinking the same as Rodney, I had 4 teeth come off of a d35 ring gear two days after a ride on the hwy at 55mph.

I should have had my woman taking video of me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 some reason this one is real slow loading timer says 1 more hour it could be that the video comes from
two different sources. check back later sorry

I don't know why this has not loaded yet. It will be this evening before I can figure it out . Weird Hang in there I will get it.

still working on the problem I think it stems from using 720 and 1080 in the same video. the first time it tried to save

all 1080 . I am going to make sure it works first before I post this time

[

77GreenMachine

ok it works now not hd but at least it works

Awesome, thanks Randy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you r welcome man have a merry Christmas. and thanks for the tire I owe you one

Wheres the blue Sammy, couldn't hang

sitting at my house under my shelter where he abandoned it after Dixie run. while my tractor sits in the rain

I had a great time with you guys on that ride. The videos of everyone are really cool. The trail network that John and Scott have put together at Big Creek are awesome and have something to offer everyone.

Ben

Back