URE fall run October 22-25

Discussion in 'NOAS - Nissan Offroad Association of the Southeast' started by 88bronzetrooper, Sep 10, 2020.

1. 88bronzetrooper

88bronzetrooper Well-Known Member

Just figured we should get this forum rolling. We have our next run at Uwharrie national forest October 22-25. We hope as many of you can come as possible. We will have a club dinner for members on Saturday and a raffle for members as well. We will split everyone up into groups based on there experience and what there comfortable in doing. So don’t worry even the newest people are welcome to come and experience the fun. We will continue to update this post so please check back!

2. JedGrant

JedGrant Active Member

Can't wait! Will definitely be coming up on Thursday morning. Also, we're trying to do a trail clean-up as well on Friday; will update with details when we get closer.

3. Perry_franklin

Perry_franklin Active Member

I'm excited about it. I live 45 minutes away and have only taken sport atvs. I just got a 2004 X that I put 2" body lift on and a set of 265/75/16 Falken Rubitreks.

88bronzetrooper and JedGrant like this.
  4. BurgPath

BurgPath New Member

Ok...back in a forum yeah....[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

5. 88bronzetrooper

88bronzetrooper Well-Known Member

Ok more plans. Anyone coming please let us know so we can plan dinner accordingly. We will be having 2 kinds of chili, a meat and a vegetarian. We will have corn bread and Boy Scout cobbler. As always it’s free to members and 5 dollars for guests.

Also Saturday night we will have our raffle. We are starting to get a lot of big stuff and should have some
    Kickass items to give away. Remember it will be $3 a ticket for raffle tickets. And all dues paying members get 2 free tickets.

For trail riding we will be splitting people off into groups of 7-8 and will be organizing them by level of adventure! Everyone is encouraged to come and we will have trail guides ready from stock up to custom built rigs. So please don’t hesitate to come see what this is all about.

So starting off add to this list if your coming.

Dylan walker and daughter

6. BurgPath

BurgPath New Member

Me

Burgy

7. Kamel

Kamel Well-Known Member

:cool:

8. BurgPath

BurgPath New Member

Who else is already packing the truck? Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting out there.

Burgy

9. Jeffncs

Jeffncs Well-Known Member

Are nonNissans permissible? I’m debating VA vs a local trip... running a CJ7 on 33s and trac-loks front and rear.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020 at 10:44 AM
  10. paulevans76

paulevans76 Well-Known Member

A buddy and I may join yall for the Friday AM trail clean up ride if that's ok. I'll be in the big ugly red trooper and buddy will be in a blue 4runner.

11. dman4486

dman4486 Active Member

I'm in and we are bringing the Frontier and Travel Trailer. Dad is coming as well as a couple friends (Land Cruiser and a Disco) We will have Propane on the trailer and a generator for whatever is needed. Art Lilley will be more like glamping this year! Are we shooting for southwest corner again?(morning sun and evening shade)