URE ride

Tails

Since there has been some talk in the other thread, Anybody free on the 10th of June and want to do a ride at URE. I opened my mouth up and realized that on the 11th I’m doing my next trip out of state with my daughter and going to Florida.

Since there has been some talk in the other thread, Anybody free on the 10th of June and want to do a ride at URE. I opened my mouth up and realized that on the 11th I’m doing my next trip out of state with my daughter and going to Florida.
I'm planning to go set up the camper at Arrowhead for a long weekend at some point over the summer and wheel a little, but we have ball that weekend.

I can possibly do a day ride that day. Something any weekend after Father's day will also work.

Duane

I'll be unloading at the Art Lilly Campground around 1030 Saturday. My little girl wants to come and it'll be her first time so probably going to stick to the easy stuff near there.

Duane

I'll be unloading at the Art Lilly Campground around 1030 Saturday. My little girl wants to come and it'll be her first time so probably going to stick to the easy stuff near there.

Duane
I’ll plan on meeting you there. I’ll prolly have @Keith1138 as my passenger. I’m fine just putting around the easy stuff. I just like being on the trails. Doesn’t matter easy or hard to me.

Back