URE Saturday 11/27

Sorry about that, but standing out in the cool breeze for 6 hours has a tendacy to lower your core temp pretty good.

Oh yeah its all good, we woulda been there earlier but came up on a F350 with no rear ds, had slung front driver ujoint, and the one good wheel was off the bead. Spent about an hour or so there, definately catch you on the 4th, our group is growing again, possibly another club joining us.

Didn't catch any NC4x4 names, but saw some faces. I was riding passenger in Dad's big ugly green '71 Chevy.

Ah good deal, Tim and I were the ones who gave you a jump.
Tkob1060 is the driver of the JK, Im the guy who was in the middle of my lunch when we stopped haha

Awesome man! Definitely thanks again, the wet starter turned out to be the problem.

Fired right up to drive off the trailer this morning.:lol:

Yeah man, definately a nice truck for the price he got it, I love the old 68-72 Gm trucks.

Awesome man! Definitely thanks again, the wet starter turned out to be the problem.
Fired right up to drive off the trailer this morning.:lol:

Glad you guys made it out the rest of way without trouble :beer: Hope you werent waiting on the trail to long for a jump.

So did anyone else see the JK that flopped on its side at the mud hole? Not sure if anyone else that helped was on the board. Glad his family was ok, that could have been bad with two small kids.

I only have one, and it is after the recovery, while the owner was adding oil and checking everything under the hood out.

aimg230.imageshack.us_img230_7740_img00045201011271658.jpg

Thanks to all the support and kind words on the BBQ! I'll be there on the 4th with both again, weather permitting of course.

Steve,hope to run into you on the trail man.

Hey Jimmy
Not sure how we missed yall at the outpost, we must have been late I guess, but trail ridin was good in the morning . We stopped by and got some lunch at Terry's (tasty bbq sandwiches) and then headed back out to do Daniel and RML, but I busted it at the first ledge on Daniel and our day was done .

dang man,hate to hear about you busting.We ran Daniel late and with Len's spotting,I carried the ledges on ole Nellie sporting 7.5 wide mudgrips.No strapping for me on this run.That new engine is purring like a sewing machine and I've got the most power I've had in years.She has to be pushing the full 60 horses if not more.I even got rambunxious(sp) and ran up the center line at the rock garden.My arms and legs felt like rubber but she went where pointed.We are going back for the last weekend before they close.Can you make that run for the day?

We ran Daniel late and with Len's spotting,I carried the ledges on ole Nellie sporting 7.5 wide mudgrips.No strapping for me on this run.

Good to hear, sorry I had to head back, the wife still hasn't given birth but I am sure it is close. Nice to meet you this weekend.

I managed to catch you guys on one of the trails while I was lost. Only got to say hello to ordsgt.

The found the hotdog guy and enjoyed both a bbq sandwich and a hotdog!

I got to see both overturned trucks in the mud, within 2 hours of each other. Then just after that a sidekick nose down into the same hole. I had a blast! However, Kodak gave me a broken hand.

My bro and I are excited about building our first 4x4, I'll keep you posted.

Any room for a one handed trash picker upper for cleanup day?

Thanks Decomp!

I've been tearing up through most of the hills. I thought I'd try to run up the left side of Kodak(the big rock bed on the mountain side, with the bypass to the right). I found the first solid stump and popped my left hand with the handlebars. I jumped off and did the oww, owww, owwww dance for a while.

I'm gonna invest in a video camera. Not sure if you've seen the storage compartment on a 450r, can't even fit a king size snickers in there!

Broke two of the round bones in my wrist. Doc says 6 weeks. I say 3. Was worth it though.

I only have one, and it is after the recovery, while the owner was adding oil and checking everything under the hood out.

aimg230.imageshack.us_img230_7740_img00045201011271658.jpg

If you were wondering where all that oil and tinted glass came from, it was him. Once they finished checking it out, he drove out of the trail.

Be mindful of the things you carry in the back of your jeeps. If you turn over, everyone will see. (This guy must have had a caulking project to do that night.)

Back