URE weekend damage report!

What I heard was he swerved to avoid a rzr? Don't know if there's any truth to that story though...
Ok if this is true and anyone knows the owner/driver of the Jeep, please message me. This is the stuff(rzr on the road) we as FOU have been asking for on a crack down..... This needs to be reported and noted in our self noted events for the season so we have leverage in asking for more patrols....

Ok if this is true and anyone knows the owner/driver of the Jeep, please message me. This is the stuff(rzr on the road) we as FOU have been asking for on a crack down..... This needs to be reported and noted in our self noted events for the season so we have leverage in asking for more patrols....
I'll ask the guy who told me for some names. Anyone get info from the driver of the jk?

I'm pretty sure the guy who allegedly ran them off the road in the RZR got a ticket because I remember some guy getting mad at once of the officers for getting a $300 or so ticket saying it was way too much.

everyone OK in that JK?

it was there Saturday at 1pm when I was on my bike …..We went last night in the jeep around 10pm and rode till 1 am. or so. We went up Daniel in the rain rode a few other trails but didn't get back to Dutch John, was wanting to look and see if it was still there.

I was riding an '11 gasgas 300 on Saturday because I hadn't ridden it in awhile, but usually ride a '10 ktm 300 once or twice a week down there. Was with two buddies ridding Cr250s one red, other black.

I was riding an '11 gasgas 300 on Saturday because I hadn't ridden it in awhile, but usually ride a '10 ktm 300 once or twice a week down there. Was with two buddies ridding Cr250s one red, other black.
Yea I seen some guys saturday after lunch headed up daniel on bikes. That's about all though.

Seen a jk on dickey bell saturday morning, ripped the tranny lines off and was stuck on a big root. Good reason to stay inside the gaurd rails.
We got that one out and then fixed. Talked to them about being off the trail as we were about to completely shut that bypass down.

We got that one out and then fixed. Talked to them about being off the trail as we were about to completely shut that bypass down.
I was there when we winched him out of the hole and got him to the bottom of the climb, wasn't that bypass shutdown awhile back or am I imagining things?

It had been mostly shut down. But they climbed a slight incline where we did not have rails. Now it is solid railing top to bottom. Granted that just keeps honest people honest so who knows how long it will stay up.

I think if metal guardrails have to be added in the woods they should have the rounded ends for safety. I bounced my helmet off one last weekend. They are about perfect height for kids also

Maybe if people weren't so inconsiderate of other people and lacked respect, then the guardrails wouldn't be needed. Unfortunately people are stupid, so those free guardrails are the only option.

Back