used tire pick up

orange150

who do you guys with auto repair shops get to pick up your used and bad tires? the guy that used to come get ours hasnt showed up in quite some time and we have a nice mountain growing in the back of our parking lot.

they take them at the dump on durrant and the one in durham near triangle driveshaft. the one in raleigh is only supposed to take 8 at a time, but i have gotten away with like 16-20 before.

Man I though someone was talking to himself just glancing at the avatars. Who Knew the two orange truck pics would be taken of the same corner? Sorry for the highjack.

I was waiting in line for the household hazmat on Saturday, and a truck came in from Just Tires (decal on the door) filled 7' high in the back. He probably had better than a hundred tires in the back.

So I dunno about any maximum.... maybe for residential disposal.... but this was obviously commercial drop-off.

www.wakegov.com look for the landfill and recycling section

They'll have the contact list for this, and Michael's talking about commercial drop-off anyhow...

Also, I'd call and ask Murray's for advice.

J

thompson took them to the dump when i worked there.

I have 5-6 sets I'd like to dispose of as well.....all from personnal vehicles & farm usage.

Anywhere in Randolph county take them free if dropped off?

Thanks1
Doc

maybe the just tires truck had a commercial account or somthing. it also depends on how busy it is and how cool the guys working there are

ill call Just Tires and see about it. we just need someone to come by my work to pick up. with only 4 employees its hard to take time to take them way out our selves during the work day.

yea i am somthing of the garage bitch where i work, so i end up going to the dump most of the time. fine with me, i get paid to drive around

Back