useless talent

Wwildman

Never Give UP
Wanted to do something unique for a gift so here it is
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Not useless at all!!! Throw some hand pinstriping on it and you have something special in both the rat rod and hot rod world! I'd LOVE something like that.

A pair of 4.0L Jeep valve covers would make a sweet pool table light.....

Chevy stuff is cheaper! BTW, I want one! Somebody made a ring and pinion lamp on here, I think. I definitely want stuff like this around my house.

PFFFFFT Have you seen some of the stuff like this people are selling on sites like Ebay and Etsy! And how much they are charging for it!! Not useless at all!! I had a friend pay me 200 bucks to build a cooler holder for them! Build and sell in your free time!!!

Pic of cooler....
DSCN0750.JPG

DSCN0754.JPG

That's really awesome. Did you just have the base and the neck lying around? I assume the cord is just general lamp supplies from Lowe's? And final question, when you get to wiring the bulb socket, mind taking a few extra pics? If I had a nickel for every lamp I start, but still don't have the electricals on, I'd be a rich man.

That's really awesome. Did you just have the base and the neck lying around? I assume the cord is just general lamp supplies from Lowe's? And final question, when you get to wiring the bulb socket, mind taking a few extra pics? If I had a nickel for every lamp I start, but still don't have the electricals on, I'd be a rich man.
I actually the cord inside the lamp is general lamp cord but the cord you plug in the wall is cloth covered with a vintage plug

His cat was thinking: "You know, I really want you to pet me, but I also really want to bite you."

Back