Uwharrie Off Season Workday- Jan 26

ScottR

It's never done.
CNC 4x4 Club will be helping out at the Uwharrie Off Season Workday on Saturday, January 26. Come on out to help our club and help keep Uwharrie in great condition. Here is what the Forest Rangers want to get accomplished-

Rocky Mountain Loop Trail – install 3 sections of guardrail. Two will be extending existing guardrail and one would be new installation. These 3 sites are very close to each other. We will need to transport/drag a total of 6 long (25 ft) rails and 7 posts. We’ll have a Bobcat & Auger lined up for that day thanks to the many clubs and volunteers that have donated money for the rental. For this project site we’ll be heading in from the Dutch John Trail.
Dutch John Trail – install several sections of guardrail. The guardrail and posts are already on site. This will be finishing up the guardrail work that was begun last year but we had a mishap with the old auger. We’ll be using our newer hand augers and our muscles to install these at the bottom of the hill climb on Dutch John Trail near its intersection with Slab Pile Trail.

Current CNC Attendee List

Let us know if you will be there!!

Last edited:
I'll be there as well and bringing a few other members with me. I think we are close to 10+ members showing up at this point so looks like a good turnout for mid January.

Looks like we will have 10+ people there representing our club. Come on out and help. We could use the help on such a cold day!! (High of 42 forecasted)

Scott

I will be making a full 7 gallons of stew...

Roads permitting I will be there. Im definitely going to try. May wind up jack-knifed or in a ditch somewhere, lol.

Back