Uwharrie stupidity

I was camping next to the guys who had the GC with the blown tire. That night before we helped him put the front drivers tire back on the rim, Later that night in the same spot the rear pass went. They just left it there, Sat morning after getting a shower and going to the outpost i stopped and told his friend they might want to move it cause there was alot of people at the outpost and some buggys, I knew that it would cause some issues, After i told him they acted like they didnt care and proceeded to make breakfest and just hang out by the fire. ..... I Tried if that matters...

I had an instance like nctom at callalantee, was attempting to help hayden and neeta do some "trail repair/cleanup" and was riding most the day also ended up being noone on mtn except quads and a buggy or two which i cant keep up with...:fuck-you:Anywho i ended up riding around behind these quads and picking up there beer cans and the exhaust bumper parts from yrs past but at end of day i was camping so were the fellas on quads so i took it upon myself to ride over to their site and drop off their half full plus what cans i found right between them all at the fire was priceless seeing 8 fellas see all the beer they drank back in front of em with a 230lb guy dropping em at their feet... fun times miss mtn city!

anyone get a pic where this thing was left?

Speaking of stupidity on the trails. There was black zj and a (I think) black bronco that was riding around. On Sunday around 2pm the bronco died out and was towed by the double parking lots where, your hot dog guy was. They went on down the road and left the bronco on the side of the road. Here comes the stupidity part. Not only were they towing the bronco way to fast with a strap, they put at least 5 kids on the outside of the zj while running the trails. there were 2 standing on the rear bumper and at least 1 or 2 on both sides of the jeep while on the trails. They were just hanging off the side of it. Stupidity at its finest there!

Sent from my microwave using a teleportation device.

That's when you hope Darwin takes care of them lol

I was spectating on Kodak late friday night, while I walked up I noticed a black ZJ on 33's pissing gas on the ground, mentioned it to the owner and he said "yeah it does that sometimes"

I made a mental note to avoid that guy and his jeep at all times, or atleast stay at a safe camera distance.

I think people towing other vehicles with a strap and riding on the outside is the least of anyones worries... it's the trash, rigs that are left on trails, and people that don't tread lightly that we need to be worried about. Those things affect everyone and need to be taken care of.

anyone get a pic where this thing was left?

I got a picture of it. Terrible place to leave it....

DSC_0110.jpg

I think people towing other vehicles with a strap and riding on the outside is the least of anyones worries... it's the trash, rigs that are left on trails, and people that don't tread lightly that we need to be worried about. Those things affect everyone and need to be taken care of.

This thread is for the stupidity of URE. Why would I go post up about trash and beer cans being left around when everyone before me posted about trash! Did I see trash, yup sure did, lots of it. Did I need to post about it, nope sure didn't everyone else already took care of that. Did i have a bag full when i got home, yup!

And as for the towing TO FAST with a strap and riding on the outside of the rigs while in the trails. That is the stupidity that I seen. Towing to fast with a strap is irresponsible and can end up hurting themselves or other people. For the ones riding on the outside of the rig. If that rig would have rolled over on one of them, or the kids had a head smashed against a rock. That looks bad on all of us. We are looked at as a community, not individuals.

And for your picture of the zj. That was a horrible place to leave it!!!

This thread is for the stupidity of URE. Why would I go post up about trash and beer cans being left around when everyone before me posted about trash! Did I see trash, yup sure did, lots of it. Did I need to post about it, nope sure didn't everyone else already took care of that. Did i have a bag full when i got home, yup!

And as for the towing TO FAST with a strap and riding on the outside of the rigs while in the trails. That is the stupidity that I seen. Towing to fast with a strap is irresponsible and can end up hurting themselves or other people. For the ones riding on the outside of the rig. If that rig would have rolled over on one of them, or the kids had a head smashed against a rock. That looks bad on all of us. We are looked at as a community, not individuals.

And for your picture of the zj. That was a horrible place to leave it!!!

Well I'm glad Mr. Trashman got a full bag. If I recall correctly they weren't going THAT FAST, but I'm not gonna argue over some stupid Ford that had to get towed. I don't think they're are any rocks on the gravel roads either, but it's whatever. Idk why that guy decided it was a good idea to just leave his POS in the way of everyone, but that's my biggest pet peave. It's the people that hold up everyone that need to pull over and get outta the way.

Well I'm glad Mr. Trashman got a full bag. If I recall correctly they weren't going THAT FAST, but I'm not gonna argue over some stupid Ford that had to get towed. I don't think they're are any rocks on the gravel roads either, but it's whatever. Idk why that guy decided it was a good idea to just leave his POS in the way of everyone, but that's my biggest pet peave. It's the people that hold up everyone that need to pull over and get outta the way.

http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php?threads/trail-etiquette.74680/#post-637007

I got a picture of it. Terrible place to leave it....

View attachment 44146

See those 2 D rings on the bumper? I would not have hesitated to yank that PO:poop: off the rocks and leave it in a more convienient spot. My wife would have gotten mad at me and been ready to walk home, but she needs the exercise anyway. :D

^^^^
I agree 100% same thing with my wife too. I wouldn't damage it on purpose. I would never abandon my rig though. I trust my 11 y/o in the woods by herself, at least she can defend herself!

I dont see where a spare tire ever lived on that thing. Then again, they might have had the flat one from last year laying in the back.o_O
Anybody run his tag yet to see who he is? People could bombard him with "dear dumbass" letters to the point he gives up his career as a professional ass hat.:D

See those 2 D rings on the bumper? I would not have hesitated to yank that PO:poop: off the rocks and leave it in a more convienient spot.

x2, I would have pulled that thing out of the way.

It is VERY inconsiderate to leave a rig in that spot. The owner could have easily limped that rig backwards and off to the side of the trail.

Did none of y'all have a valve stem removal tool? I would've yanked it outa the way and removed the valves stems and took them with me.

Y destroy someone's stuff? Just drag it out of the way and move on.

glad to see i made the page it was very funny glad i had the truck set up well so there was no damage just alot of time with a garden hose lol

Back