Value of an old 2 man saw

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
Can anyone help me with a value of this old two man cross cut saw?

Two man cross cut saw.jpg

this will be interesting I have 3 of them from my grampas estate, I was told they are popular to paint scenes on and use as wall decor, mine look fine hanging in my barn like they are.

I'd give ya $40 for it if the teeth are in good shape. I've been wanting one to play around with. I've seen em anywhere from $20 to $120 in various antique malls, depending on quality, condition, and how long they wanted to watch it sit there.

Thanks guys, just wasn't sure if it was some real collectable or not

I got a couple of those too... bout 30-40 but if the handles are original and in good shape I've seen them for 100+

I have one of those, came out of the family barn. I'm 48 and it's WAY older than me. Good shape, though. Probably will never sell it. Been in the family too long.

Thread title peaked my interest, thought you had a barn find stashed(guess you do, but not the kind I am after) hah

Ive seen the values on those all over the market. Some name brands are more desirable, but Im not sure as to which ones.
GTG 9-10 044.jpg

Those are my kinda 2 mans

Thread title peaked my interest, thought you had a barn find stashed(guess you do, but not the kind I am after) hah

Ive seen the values on those all over the market. Some name brands are more desirable, but Im not sure as to which ones. View attachment 77599
Those are my kinda 2 mans
Thats what I expected when I saw the thread title too.

Sorry to disappoint, my wife's grandfather is selling his farm and he had this in his barn and asked me how much it was worth, I had no idea so I posted up.

It would make a cool decorative mantel piece. My girlfriend would never let me hang it up though lol.

Thats what I expected when I saw the thread title too.
You're old 3120 got turned into a 2 man most of the time. Ive got a 72" bar with granberg handle hangin off the end.

Couple on the bay sittin around 60$ But like I said, who knows. There is somebody out there that collects them. Crazy to think about the different kinds of collections..

You're old 3120 got turned into a 2 man most of the time. Ive got a 72" bar with granberg handle hangin off the end.

Couple on the bay sittin around 60$ But like I said, who knows. There is somebody out there that collects them. Crazy to think about the different kinds of collections..
People will collect anything. My mom collects miniature oil lamps...

I believe the 3120 was intended to be a 2 man saw anyway, they just forgot to add the handle at the factory!

I've seen some cool ones where folks have welded words like "Welcome" or their last name of them and hung over the door, also some w/ the words laser cut out.

priceless if the poo hits the fan and somebody needs heat! I'd keep it in the family (that's the real priceless part). I have nothing from my Grandpa because of two stingy money hungry Aunts.

Bout $40-$60 if you find somebody actively looking for one, otherwise 20-30. They work good in a pinch, used one when u was a kid for fun. The blades make awesome rawstock to make custom knifes from.

Back