VGG

Ole spark-o-later tester 3000

First video I saw was him going to get that American flag Chevelle and I was hooked

I don't watch much YouTube , but I'll watch his videos

E1waNB1XsAQcvYV.jpeg

There is a 98.632% chance I know who your talking about.

Got my lonewolf 6000 here

The brakes don't work, but that's OK

That's way too much, perfect

Help me understand

I’ve seen every episode of VGG and catching up on Roadworthy Rescues. Derek tries acting like he’s a hack (think Red Green), but that dude is a master mechanic. I’m not sure there’s anything he can’t make run and drive.
He was at the auto fair in charlotte last year.
Legit felt bad for the dude he was just walking and checking out cars and was constantly mobbed

I watch way too many you tube videos, VGG being one of them, but, like others, I just can't stop.
Sleeperdude is another good one to watch as well as junkyard digs, Not a fan of Mook though.

Watching an episode now and they are traveling from Rockingham to Concord and they drove by the URE Outpost!
Hot rod power tour. You’re way behind lol. I got to meet him late when they finally showed up to Rockingham Raceway after breaking down on the way. Seemed like a real solid dude who was honestly interested to meet you.

Hot rod power tour. You’re way behind lol. I got to meet him late when they finally showed up to Rockingham Raceway after breaking down on the way. Seemed like a real solid dude who was honestly interested to meet you.

Just found it a couple weeks ago. I’m just skipping around for ones that look interesting :D

He does a Q&A series for O’Reillys (I think) on YT too.
It's called Between The Aisles w/ Derek Bieri that's a podcast kinda format. I really wish those videos were longer - Derek does a really good job interviewing fellers (and fellets).

Any of you all watch Vice Grip Garage?
Gots my very own "Cheek-Poker 2000"!
I’ve seen every episode of VGG and catching up on Roadworthy Rescues. Derek tries acting like he’s a hack (think Red Green), but that dude is a master mechanic. I’m not sure there’s anything he can’t make run and drive.
I thought that too, until the latest Cadillac build... was TOTALLY lost on the TBI and didn't appear to be dumbing for the camera?

Back