Welcome CNC Folks

Discussion in 'Central North Carolina 4X4' started by NC_Mog, Mar 20, 2005.

1. voz

voz Active Member

Hola,
    How can I join the gang?:driver:

2. livetorun

livetorun Mammary Enthusiast

To join the club, you first need to attend a club function http://www.cnc4x4.org/calendar.asp Then you will need to find a sponsor and fill out an application and waiver. The BOD will then review the application and make a decision on approval. Let me know if you have any questions.

3. kvest

kvest New Member

Hello....

Keith in Willow Spring.

4. livetorun

Hi Keith. Welcome to NC4x4!

5. skylined08

skylined08 New Member

Hey guys, I just moved here and I'd like to get out and hit a few easy trails once my truck is ready. Any EASY trails for a 2wd 4runner near Greensboro, Burlington, Winston-Salem area I should know about? I have heard about Richland RD but that would be like a day trip thing I think, just wondering if there is anything local. Thanks

6. livetorun

The only thing in the area is Uwharrie National Forest in Troy. You could do the fireroads in 2wd.

7. Louie4

Louie4 Injanir

I'm new to the area as well and I am in the process of becoming a member. I went to the quarterly meeting this past April and yesterday attended a wrenching day. There were a bunch of folks there and more like a meet and greet for me. My jeep is still in Knoxville until my wife moves here so no wheeling till them. I do plan on attending the Uwharrie work day in June.

8. livetorun

It was nice meeting you yesterday Louie.

9. Louie4

Louie4 Injanir

It was nice meeting you as well Randal.

10. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Hi! I'm interested in this group. I have a lifted '87 Wrangler that I got in July, pretty much stock except for the lift. I'd like to attend the next meeting, which is in January, correct?

11. livetorun

That is correct. Our first quarter meeting will be Saturday January 10th at Leith Jeep on Capital Blvd in Raleigh from 10am-12. Look forward to seeing you there!

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...pital+Blvd.+Raleigh,+NC&output=classic&dg=brw

Deborah likes this.