What’s goin on 10/19?

WOTWJ

Anyone going to uwharrie this weekend? I’m itching to go wheelin after completing a u joint front ds swap on my wj. I heard there was something going on across from the outpost? I’d be interested in checking that out or riding any trails. I’m hoping some of the trails will be slick after this rain today. I heard a lot of the trails got some holes filled in about a month ago and are super easy now

I should have mentioned I’m not on facepage. Do you mind giving me the run down?

You don't have to even have an account to see the rundown, just clicking the link bring this up:

ure fall.JPG

I was going to go do a scavenger hunt at G.O.D. but something else came up. The kiddos enjoyed that last year. They have an intermediate ride later in the day, but it might be filled up by now.

I was going to go do a scavenger hunt at G.O.D. but something else came up. The kiddos enjoyed that last year. They have an intermediate ride later in the day, but it might be filled up by now.
Where is G.O.D? Where can I check and see about signing up?
It’s also the Land Rovers annual event. Wouldn’t get within a 100 miles of there this weekend personally unless ya like a good car fire.
A bunch of electrical fires. LOL. Good to know...
You don't have to even have an account to see the rundown, just clicking the link bring this up:

View attachment 304540
Man I appreciate it, i couldn’t see it on my phone. Is that something I could just show up to or do you need to register?

Like I say, I’ve definitely got the itch to do some wheelin, I might just have to bring an extra fire extinguisher and deal with the Rovers. At least the older ones were Fords

I’m interested in the intermediate group, it looks like I need a winch and 33s which I have neither. I wonder if they would let me in. Is it harder then Daniel or Dutch John when they are wet?

Nothing at Grand Overland really requires a winch. 33's are a plus but I really don't think it requires those either. I probably wouldn't do it on 29's but 32's should be fine.

In my humble opinion, Grand Overland is not difficult at all but offers some great views.

Back