what beer are you drinking?

IMG_20210501_084345082_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210507_121453600.jpg

Yum.

Some Raleigh Brewing Hell Yes Ma'am and First Squeeze with dinner tonight.

Alright hear me out for a minute. Had a get together for a Mexican dinner at the house last night with some family. Decided to try a redneck spin on a Mimosa and make some Manmosa’s. Start with Miller High Life “ya know the champagne of beer “ and drink it down to where the taper of the body stops or so then top it off with some OJ and turn upside down to mix and drink up. For an added kick add a shot of triple sec if desired. These are really good on a hot summer day even though Miller High Life SUCKS!

Alright hear me out for a minute. Had a get together for a Mexican dinner at the house last night with some family. Decided to try a redneck spin on a Mimosa and make some Manmosa’s. Start with Miller High Life “ya know the champagne of beer “ and drink it down to where the taper of the body stops or so then top it off with some OJ and turn upside down to mix and drink up. For an added kick add a shot of triple sec if desired. These are really good on a hot summer day even though Miller High Life SUCKS!
Sheesh, next thing we know you'll be drinking Bud Light Limes and squatting your truck...

I mean you could just pour the beer out

High Life is better than Lite but not as good as Hamm's.

If you're breaking out the OJ, might as well drink it with tequila.

Back