What do you think about this trailer

YotaOnRocks

Thats what I was thinking I'm still waiting for guy to call me back but I hope to get it. Just thought I'd see if I was missing anything obvious.

what's the plan for the trailer? Camper/toy hauler, squeezing two rigs on???

for now hauling my one rig and a camper/toyhauler setup later if possible.

I thought the general consensus was to stay away from the torsional axles :confused: ... as they will lose torsional strength, droop, and have to be completely replaced?

What should frame be made of 5 or 6 inch channel? I haven't ever heard anything neg about torsion axles but sounds possible. Would that be a prob for me since it is not a trailer I would use much maybe 2 or 3 times a month.

Well I put the deposit on it today going to go get it in a week or two and it has 8 or 10 inch channel for the frame(he didn't have a tape measure on him) and the manufacturer was pace or something like that can't remember exactly but its a 2000 model. And it is a company selling it sad they had several and not enough work for them all. They have a 19ft almost identical if anyone else is looking.

Any regular trailers 18-19'?

Torsion axles are a big plus on a box trailer, they pull really well. Never heard of them on a gooseneck but seems like it would work well as long as it dosn't get overloaded. Same thing that holds up the front of my chevy 2500.

Back