What Gives?

Your absolutly right if I were expecting this thing to get me on the trail next weekend Id be insane. And yeah only a real dick would sell somebody a truck without telling them the seat was held on with zip ties :mad: . He actually claimed it was his DD. I already plan on either rebuilding the engine or building up a 460 to put in it. The transmision is shifting really well and hasnt leaked but a very small amount since Ive had it. Im wandering if the truck just sat around for years before I got a hold of it and the slow leak had time to empty the entire content of the trans. As of right now the Tcase is my only major concern. It does well in 2wd without any strange noises but I guess ill have to wait and see how it does once I get the gears mathced up. I didnt expect the truck to need this much put into it when I bought it but for 500 dollars you cant expect too terribly much. The other 250 bucks went into fluids and tires so I figure spending another grand (minus the d60 front) isnt to bad especially concidering Ive wanted one of these trucks for at least the last ten years.

Back