What happened?

X2. Looking for it last night but it disappeared?

x3 ?

Vbulletin allows you to add/remove those kind of things... Removal though doesn't make much since, but i'm sure there is some method to their madness??

We removed it, because we were hitting close to our limits on space and bandwidth. Plus it makes the page load much faster.

You guys can still see who's online by clicking on quick links at the top r/h corner & at the bottom of the drop down the button "who's online"

What the hell is a "slurp spider"?

You guys can still see who's online by clicking on quick links at the top r/h corner & at the bottom of the drop down the button "who's online"

I'm not showing that option on this forum :confused:

just below your PM click you will see a title "Quick Links" The bottom one should be who's online

When you guys say "bandwidth", do you mean the board is trashed up with old post or currently being accessed by lots of folks. It's a serious question, I'm mostly techno illiterate.

Yeah, most of the problems we were suffering from were due to the load on the server at any given moment in time. Not due to old posts or the size of the forum database, but because of the number of people all trying to access the board at the same time.

The "who's online" feature may come back eventually, but it's disabled for now.

Back