What is the best?

No personal experience here, but I have always read and heard great things about Brians Truck Stop. Some to consider...

-BTS
-ATS
-Suncoast

Maybe some guys can chime in that actually have an upgraded tranny behind their 7.3.

- Mac

ATS's quality control leaves alot to be desired.. just my experience.

NADP has one helluva tranny. Ive only had mine for 6 months, so I can't speak for long term, but its got a 3 year, unlimited horsepower, unlimited mileage warranty; parts and labor. Good tranny all around; towing, racing, or daily driving. Got mine from 5 Points Motor Co. in High Point, great to deal with.

I called BTS. Seem to be nice folks. All his trannies are built the same, no stage 1 or stage 2 or whatever. Looks like it'll cost $3900 after core charge. Shipping is the bummer though, $193 one way. Is there a dealer anywhere closer?

I've got an ATS in my PSD. Seems to be holding up well under a lot of abuse. (20K miles with multiple mods) There are no "stages" for the ford tranny with them either.

I have only heard good things about BTS, If I had to do it again I would probably give them a try.

Back