what purchase?

orange150

ok, ive gone on a huuuge tool buying benge. ive just about bought every hand tool you can think of to use on a late '80s Ford. but now what about bigger stuff like drill presses or something? i have about $70 worth of gift cards to lowes and can easily save up over a hundred dollars (i work a lot) what should i buy, im torn between a drill press or a cutting torch. what else can yall think that you are pretty glad you have around.

damn i just typed a long response and lost it. just get a torch and rent some big tanks from natl welders on capital, you will be happy.

I'd say go with the torch and buy the tanks. National Welder down here only charges like forty dollars more to buy em than they do for a years lease.

allrighty, well im lookin at a torch. what makes a torch cheap? lowes sells a kit that comes with every thing except the tanks for like $170 which seemed pretty nice to me becuase its all there.

what about something like a varsol (sp?) cleaner or a cabinet style sand blaster? it seems like either one would have come in handy with what i was doing today.

Back