What's in your garage?

spraypaintman

I'll start off first my cj yj Chevy hybrid.

image.jpg

I've got 3 four wheelers, a Dana 60, 4.8 and 6.0 LS motors, a 52" Ferris ZTR, and a crap load of tools. I also have a '55 Ferguson TO-35 tractor outside under the shelter along the side of the shop. All my truck are outside because none of them will fit in the shop, the doors are too small!

Sweet vehicles guys! Love the cruisers and cj next to the old car!

Croatian kid want to sell one of those 6.0 motors?

I've got 3 four wheelers, a Dana 60, 4.8 and 6.0 LS motors, a 52" Ferris ZTR, and a crap load of tools. I also have a '55 Ferguson TO-35 tractor outside under the shelter along the side of the shop. All my truck are outside because none of them will fit in the shop, the doors are too small!

Want to sell one of your 6.0 motors?

Yes, I do. Shoot me a PM

aimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_03_sevejudy.jpg

aimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_03_azudy9u3.jpg

Nothing fun in mine. Just our cars and a buddy's sportster. Spent all our money on the new house.

well im not even going to go take a pic of mine now that witch doctor just posted that! lol That's one sweet garage full of goodies and tools there bro! Jealous

Nice garage witch doctor! Sweet drag car

Specs on the car? :driver:

Whats in my garage? Lots of leaves and too much money!
(and more leaves since this picture was taken, haha)
P1100249.JPG

I have no picture, but a riding mower, a push mower, a grill, a table set up with my beer brewing stuff on it.... and bunch of my wifes shit taking up far too much space!

whatever... it's a Bastard child.
Title still says commando. Well, actually it says SW for station wagon.

At least it's a bastard child that sees trails...

Sent while I should have been doing something constructive...

Back