What's it (they) worth

Buffy

I have a couple Borg Warner 4 speed transmissions taking up space in my shop. Was wondering if they have any kind of value. I have considered getting a rebuild kit and rebuilding one for the heck of it. What say they group?

I have a couple Borg Warner 4 speed transmissions taking up space in my shop. Was wondering if they have any kind of value. I have considered getting a rebuild kit and rebuilding one for the heck of it. What say they group?

What are they out of? I would definitely think they had some value.....but I like think everything I own is valuable šŸ˜

They are worth something. Depending which one they are? If you were closer i would be interested in them. Like i need 2 more i have around 12 of them now. Post up some pics of them and the numbers on them

If it is a T10, they can swing from worthless to having some decent value.

Spline count, and ring count on the input shaft will point you towards what model you have.

I am also a sucker for spare manual transmissions!

If they are ford truck T-18's good luck.I have 4-5 and havent sold one in years.

I know they were both mated to a Dana 300. I believe one came out of a early to mid 80s CJ7.
So they're probaly T4's ??? Post a pic or two

Look like this??
s-l1600 (2).jpg

One of the transmissions looks like the image above. The other one looks to be a Ford T-5 trans. I have pictures but my picture host site is having issues.

Back