Wheel re centering

Trail Worthy fab does it, but typically you buy the wheel from them and they put whatever center you want in it with your specified back spacing.
I don’t know of any local places that do it. Are you road driving it? If not you could do it yourself with some good measuring, however if you plan to drive it regularly at speeds above 45ish I’d have it professionally done so it 100% true.

FYI Trail Worthy Fab has a ton of things for H1 wheels. I now have my first ever set, so I had to go to the University of YouTube to educate myself on how they work. Which lead me to TWF for spare valve stems, rock rings I need and lots of other parts to refurbish/rebuild them!

I have a jig for recentering 8 lug wheels I guess you could add a wheel adapter to make it 5 lug. It’s capable of tolerances better than OEM. It’s not perfect because the h1 rims are not perfect to start with

Do you have your H1 wheels already? I've got a set of 12 bolt H1's I need to dig out of my shed and post for sale on here. They have the stock centers cut-out, a set of pressed 8-lug centers, and a set of rock rings. They are not welded together.

Do you have your H1 wheels already? I've got a set of 12 bolt H1's I need to dig out of my shed and post for sale on here. They have the stock centers cut-out, a set of pressed 8-lug centers, and a set of rock rings. They are not welded together.

Might be interested in those rock rings if you split up that package.

What kind of $ you looking to get for them?

What kind of $ you looking to get for them?

I bought these from Spraypaintman about 10 yrs ago, and planned to run them on my old Ford Ranger cab truck. That never happened. I seem to have lost the bag of o-rings, nuts, and studs that came with them. The stock centers have already been cut out with a plasma cutter. Trail Worthy Fab sells all the parts necessary to finish these. I will take $450 for everything. I would like to sell it all together. I don't have any inserts.

Main wheels (two are missing studs):
IMG_20190330_175829135.jpg

Outer wheels:
IMG_20190330_175211377.jpg

8x6.5 pressed centers (very mild surface rust will come off easily):
IMG_20190330_175202673.jpg

Rock rings:
IMG_20190330_175822263.jpg

Back