Where can i get black rock crawler steel wheels at?

tippinover

so ive been in the off-roading circle for a while now...and ive known about the black steel wheels and etc...cheap, functional, etc...

but i remember they used to be like 35-45 bucks...i cant go anywhere online and find them less than 250 for a set now...

what happened and where in the hell can i still get them at a better price? tryin to get some 15x8's for my xj....

SUPRISE! Prices go up with the years. I've bought 3 sets from Summit in the last 4yrs and they've been steady going up. They've still got the best prices I've seen and free shipping.

45.00 x 4 = 180 set

250/4 = 62.50 each

it jumped up about 17 dollars. (like everything esle) If you keep waiting you will find one on deal

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92601_4XX_B_PG.htm

Looks like 37$ a pop to me.
Just need to wait for free shipping from them at some point.
Or just pay the shipping.
Not to bad.

(for 15x8 5x4.5 with 4" backspacing)
Merchandise Subtotal:
$147.96
Standard Ground Shipping:
(Based on our shipping chart for shipping in continental US)
$24.99

The ones I have bought in the past for both myself and others, I got from my local tire store where I have done business for years. Just ask for a set of wagon wheels, 15X8, 4 on 4.5 lug pattern, and what ever back spacing you need.

We have them for $45.99 a wheel in stock. Black steel with round holes.

There ya go, no shipping, good price and a local vendor.
Bee a lot easier to handle if one of those neew wheels turns out out of center or such to ride into the store....

im looking for the ones with multiple slots...not the circle ones...

eh...im picky...

but thanks all...i didnt expect steel wheels to jack up in price...gas on the other hand....

well #1 steel has increased 40fold in the past 5 years, and gas prices increasing it cost more to move those wheels around.

Back