Where dodge cummins parts

Cperry

I want to get a, head gasket and some ARP studs, KDP kit, and a gasket set for a 12valve, probably a fuel plate, maybe injectors.

where are you guys buying stuff, im looking for good local service or good and cheap that can be shipped.

He's good at answering/returning phone calls/giving out free help without the typical bs.

Fwiw, after spending a bit under 10k on diesel performance/truck parts alone in the last year I can honestly say as a whole the diesel (light truck) industry has a lot to work on in the way of customer service. It seems that there are so many fanboys out there that many of the mfr's and dealers can do no wrong. You aren't even allowed to bring up a vendor's name in a bad light on any of the cummins forums. I've had good experiences with puredieselperformance as well though and they have what you're looking for if you can't get it all closer.

im going to start another thread on my plans so i can get some tips, seems like there alot of Cummins guys aroudn here so i should get answers fairly easy.

citydiesel has great prices and are very realistic on what you can get and what parts will get you there. Their phone tech help is great to. Xtremediesel is another great source for parts most of the time $200 and over orders are free shipping. They have a few really good tech guys to that are realistic about parts and results.

PM sent.

I've dealt with Chason Diesel in Garner and was pretty happy with their service/prices. I'm not sure how big they are into performance stuff but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to give them a call.

Back