mikebebe.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 492
saf-t scissors said:
Mikey, I think you need a new avatar. :huggy:
:lol:

:lol:

Congrats bro!!

IMG_2696.sized.jpg

Hey Mikey, you got the thumbs up from the little guy. You must be doing OK as a father.

Congratulations!!!! to you and Brandi (you know she's gonna say she did all the work?)

By the way, I know that look in the baby's face. It translates to something like this. I don't know what it was you fed me, but I'm pretty sure I will have ample time to examine it on its way back out.

Enjoy, the teen years are just around the corner and he'll probably fall in with the wrong group of wheelers or something.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two have the same hair cut :D

The fun has just begun.........At about 4-6 months he will recognize you when you talk to him and he will smile and try to talk back to you. Its great!!!

Congrats on the new addition Mike! :)

Mikey said:
Thanks guys! Things are going great so far. I go back to work tomorrow and im not ready. I know its only been a week but he is sooo easy so far. We have to wake HIM up to change and feed him. Thats not bad if you ask me!

Mike

OH MAN, don't get too used to that !! It'll change very soon !!!

Though after the fact it will not seem as though it was all that bad, there will be times when you TRUELY understand why animals in the wild eat their young, And 'round about 3am after the 3rd-4th time you are up trouble shooting the kid (in a daze) only then, will you really understand WHO now runs the house !!!

Congrats Mike, cute lil guy you got there!

Those are great pics! Congrats! I gotta say it's the greatest thing being a daddy! And po po is right they grow up FAST! You'll blink and he'll be a year old!

Back