Where to get tire spoons?

spraypaintman

I want to get two 30" tire spoons. Anybody know of a local place that has them? Harbor freight has a 23" one and Northern has a smaller one....

Hey man, a new TSC just opened up right up the road from you at the corner of 68 and 150.

5 minutes from the house:D

No shit! That's sweet! I'm going to have to go by there soon. I love that store.

I ended up getting two long pry bars and mounted up my spare SX to the beadlock wheel. Now I just need to fix the leak on the weld on ring.

:beer:

I have heard bad things about the tire spoons from HF. Seems that you couldn't really mess up a tire spoon, but the two people that I talked to said they couldn't even use them for mounting motorcycle tires. Well they could, but they immediatly replaced them with good spoons after using them only once.

Harbor Freight didn't have any spoons in their store so I just ended up with some nice pry bars and that did the job.

Noah
A thin coat of caulking applied to the bead it's self will help on your sealing problem. Most leaks occur where you start and stop your bead when welding it up. Hope this helps

I applied some rtv last night so hopefully that will do the trick.

All buttoned up now.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_96b9040b.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_da5ac5ac.jpg

Back