Where to go?

captscs

Hello everyone. Im new to nc and would like to get out somewhere today while snow is still on the ground. Im in Matthews. Would uwharrie be better than asheville?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ha.... thx.... but I'll take whatever i can for now

Huh.....was on the road to max and hwy completely backed up....decided to just go drink beer in asheville. Have to head back to matthews tonight....maybe next time. Ive been here for 3 weeks so very new to this state

You can dirt road ride @ URE but that's about it. We used to ride the game land roads @ sandhills, butner and Bladen Lakes in the snow. Nothing challenging but just sight seeing.

You can dirt road ride @ URE but that's about it. We used to ride the game land roads @ sandhills, butner and Bladen Lakes in the snow. Nothing challenging but just sight seeing.
You ride all the way down here to ride around in the woods? I'm about 8 mins from Bladen gamelands

I had an unhealthy desire to kill a fox squirrel. Lol I used to run dogs down there and spent the majority of my weekends during deer season down there before Emma (9) was born.

noooooooooo,don't choot em fox squirrels. I love watchin them. There is one down at Ft.Anderson/Old Brunswick Towne that I walked up on. Bet he weighed 15 pounds...jet black with white tips on his ears,white face,white gloves.Just absolutly beautiful.
Anvilrubi,need to get together and ride around down there. Nothin wrong with getting out sight seeing.

noooooooooo,don't choot em fox squirrels. I love watchin them. There is one down at Ft.Anderson/Old Brunswick Towne that I walked up on. Bet he weighed 15 pounds...jet black with white tips on his ears,white face,white gloves.Just absolutly beautiful.
Anvilrubi,need to get together and ride around down there. Nothin wrong with getting out sight seeing.
We can make it happen. I actually rode down there a little before christmas actually got turned around turned into a few hour deal.

Huh.....was on the road to max and hwy completely backed up....decided to just go drink beer in asheville. Have to head back to matthews tonight....maybe next time. Ive been here for 3 weeks so very new to this state

Go to the open ride at the flats in Marion this coming weekend, probably no snow but you can wheel some

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm close to ingold on 701, i like riding around Suggs mill pond area closer around Ammon.
been around Suggs on my Nissan...wound up all the way round back where the path pettered out. Need to do it with Nellie.They close the gates there like they do at Angloa Bay and Holly Shelter?

Suggs Mill is a nice area we rode all over that place a few times. I never actually killed a fox squirrel, I just had the desire. I loved watching them while stand and still hunting too.

Back