Where's the best place around Hickory......

The place on lenior rhyne blvd. over by the quiznos is a GREAT place.

Guys are real nice, and generally its very fast work

David 3DCrawler on this board. He has a shop in Hickory. It's hard for me to trust these guys at oil change places unless I am under the car with them. I have seen too many things gone un-lubed before. And or unchecked.
Jason LAcky is another one I would trust, he's at town and country tire out in Mnt view.

I would second having Lackey do it. I watch a ex gf kill her motor becuase the mouth breather forgot to out a filter back on. That was fun but they did replace the motor.

My wife ended up going to Tuffy's on LR BLVD since it was the simplest for her to do. But I'll check out Dave Minton's place soon for some of the things I haven't the time for. Thanks guys!!!

My wife ended up going to Tuffy's on LR BLVD since it was the simplest for her to do. But I'll check out Dave Minton's place soon for some of the things I haven't the time for. Thanks guys!!!

Thats the one I go to for simple things...

They are pretty good guys. If somethings wrong, they actually take you out into the shop, and arent afraid of letting you watch what they are doing.

Back