Which Beadlock Wheels?

I could totally see Richard rockin this with a mullet and some cutoff jean shorts cruising Myrtle Beach for chicks in 1990 šŸ˜‚

View attachment 394259
Dude I got you beat by a decade! I was rocking my first Jeepster on the MB strip after graduation in '81! No mullet just a LOT of hair, cut off jean shorts of course, and probably no shirt or shoes! :rockon:

Dude I got you beat by a decade! I was rocking my first Jeepster on the MB strip after graduation in '81! No mullet just a LOT of hair, cut off jean shorts of course, and probably no shirt or shoes! :rockon:
You ain't got a hair on your ass if you don't reincarnate this exact look w/ the purple wheels on the current Jeepster. I 100% think it would be tits!

I'm a fan of my procomp vapors or whatever series they call them now. The ring is thick as hell on these and they come with fancy nord lock washers for the bolts that never loosen. I run them down to like 1 or 2psi typically and I haven't had them burp air. They also dont leak at all. Too bad they don't make them in 15s in 2003 Toyota Avalon pattern as the stock pos wheels leak like hell :laughing:. I like that the look like the TJ Moab wheels which look pretty awesome IMO.

IMG_20220313_130448754.jpg

I don't get on here as much as I use to/need to, so I'm just now seeing this, I have a bunch in stock shoot me a text or PM 8282463one85 , if I don't have it I can get it pretty quick.

Back