Which one of you did this?

FB_IMG_1592266955455.jpg

FB_IMG_1592267433026.jpg

FB_IMG_1592473380543.jpg

I have been trying to come up with an idea for a place to go piss at my new shop. Where it's located there is not very much in the way of shielding the view from either road traffic or the neighbors, will be even less when the foliage is gone. This may become an outhouse! (with urinal only) Sorry ladies LOL

I have been trying to come up with an idea for a place to go piss at my new shop. Where it's located there is not very much in the way of shielding the view from either road traffic or the neighbors, will be even less when the foliage is gone. This may become an outhouse! (with urinal only) Sorry ladies LOL
BleepinJeep has your solution.
All you need is a funnel and a hole saw.
Cut a 1" hole in the wall in the back corner. Insert funnel. Caulk.
Pee in funnel.
Problem solved.
Gutter on backside optional.

Just wave as you are pissing in the yard.

My plan is for(what ever I choose) is gonna be outside. something to piss in, and a drain. Drainage will go out and into a buried 5 gallon bucket with a lid. Holes drilled all into the bottom and so far up the sides. The hole will be big enough to put the bucket in on top of some gravel, sit bucket in hole and put gravel all around the sides as well. put drain pipe into the top of the bucket and seal it off. cover it up, and be done. Where this will go, is on the fill part of my building grade, so dirt is easier to dig in, and should drain good. Ground should soak it up pretty good. The mini septic tank may or may not also have a mini drain field. The Shower idea is pretty cool,

again, I don't want it inside.
Its only partly insideo_O

Or, just put the funnel on the outside of the hole, a d a bucket inside :D

Would the bucket even be needed if only for urine? If there's no solids, I wouldn't think you'd need a "septic tank". Just have the pipe end in the gravel. Be less of a hole to dig at least.

Would the bucket even be needed if only for urine? If there's no solids, I wouldn't think you'd need a "septic tank". Just have the pipe end in the gravel. Be less of a hole to dig at least.

Yes, the bucket is needed. However the bucket should be buried and surrounded by gravel then sand. Mini septic for piss.

Without the bucket it would eventually get filled with dirt and have no flow.

An old crab pot or similar perforated cooking basin would work well too.

It would be nice to be able to pee through the wall and not "go" outside when it was raining or bitter cold outside.Would be cheap to use 2" pvc pipe and a few 45* bends.The down pipe could hug the outside wall down to the ground and a 90* under the ground into a 6 or 8' pipe w drain holes drilled , in a small ditch filled w gravel and covered w earth.If it was in a corner it would be private.

I remember there was a beer joint my dad took me back in the day.They had two tubes about 45* in the back wall where the pool tables were. One was for beer bottles and the other cans. They dumped into big trash cans outside and an old man came every week and took the cans to recycle.He had a homemade can crusher that was pretty cool, crush a 12pk. at once.

Last edited:
Just wave as you are pissing in the yard.
This is what I do. My property, ill piss where I please! But, I live in the sticks.

SmartSelect_20200625-183853_Gallery.jpg

105541139_3135553013188468_8154009231872770962_o.jpg

FB_IMG_1593266982167.jpg

Back