Who buys Pallets in Triad area?

Don't know who buys them, there is a big pallet place near summit of 29.

If you put them outside, some uh, person will come by and cram them in their trunk and haul them off.

There is also a pallet manufacturer off of 158 in Clemmons just past Kinnamon Rd. I have no idea if they buy them back. If you need to get rid of some Brent I know someone who might want them for bonfires and he is just down the road from where you work.

no, not looking to just get rid of them.....
we have an.... issue at the office. Question of Over head costs, and ways to save money. So we're making o list of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we can thinkof to save money and or not throw money away. I know we have people that come by and get our pallets. Disposing is not a problem, but anything we can make money on, we're gonna list.
It doesn't seem like much I know, but this is a stupid little dance we have to do with the owner just to shut him the hell up for a few months. I'm sure Joel understands, the rest of you, please don't waiste time trying to understand. :shaking:

thanks

no, not looking to just get rid of them.....
we have an.... issue at the office. Question of Over head costs, and ways to save money. So we're making o list of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we can thinkof to save money and or not throw money away. I know we have people that come by and get our pallets. Disposing is not a problem, but anything we can make money on, we're gonna list.
It doesn't seem like much I know, but this is a stupid little dance we have to do with the owner just to shut him the hell up for a few months. I'm sure Joel understands, the rest of you, please don't waiste time trying to understand. :shaking:

thanks

I got one for ya. Fire your IT help and try and wing it. :lol:

I got one for ya. Fire your IT help and try and wing it. :lol:

BWHAHAHAHA! I heard the IT guy is a dork! ;)

Would it be too pointed to propose the owner sells some of his 8 houses, 14 vehicles, and takes a "wee" pay cut... so everyone else involved could eat *AND* have electricity? There you go! That should eliminate one salary from the mix! :lol:

Pallet Express I think HWY 29 North in Greensboro,about at Hicone Rd. Seems like we got $2 eachwhen we did a job picking up about 100 pallets.

We almost bought some from creigslist a few months back. Found out I had a bunch over stock at the store so I took some home. List them on a free site and see what happens.

Back