who changed my info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm thats a good question..unless you have a key logger then it would record all your keystrokes and send them to an email, which would give the password, user name and website addy to NC4x4.com but other than that im clueless...

it was blkvoodoo, i think its bullshit he can go and change my settings because he thinks i have nothing to add to the site but jokes and pranks.

.So the jokes on you and you wanna whine about it ?

Man up butter cup, for someone who does nothing but prank and joke, you sure can't take it well.

You know when and why it was changed, get yer skivies outta the knot and handle it like a big boy.

Kevin

Blkvoodoo said:
.So the jokes on you and you wanna whine about it ?

Man up butter cup, for someone who does nothing but prank and joke, you sure can't take it well.

You know when and why it was changed, get yer skivies outta the knot and handle it like a big boy.

Kevin
dont put slander about me on the message board. the reason its up is because you didnt like my topic. my skivies are not it a knot, i would take any joke out in the open but when u have to go behind my back and do something like that its no longer a joke. so u man up butter cup

Ha ha.

Kevin brought the funnay. :flipoff2:

Oh, and Reid: The word you're looking for is libel. But it has to be done maliciously for the purpose of defaming someone.

You're already a flamer, so no harm done. :lol:

yeah u got me i am a flamer. i baited him in fair and square and then he had to cheat to make a funny. thats weak sauce. like i told him. bait me into a thread and then egg me on. dont be a girl and go behind someones back.

Slander is a spoken defamation. libel is what you sue for. if you read it and see how he did it, its libel in he was making defamatory statements about me.

i dont even remember setting anything up myself so if someone changed my crap i wouldnt know or care

stone said:
it was blkvoodoo, i think its bullshit he can go and change my settings because he thinks i have nothing to add to the site but jokes and pranks.

Why does everyone think you have nothing to add to the site? and why would blkvoodoo change your stuff without permission? He had to have a reason, legimate one or not there was a reason.

his reason was because i made a thread last week about my battery being dead, and i kept asking stupid questions and he kept answering even though it was obvious i was joking about how i didnt know how to change my battery. then he deleted it because he found out he was gettin egged on. either way it was a well played joke that he didnt find funny. what he did wasnt funny so i felt the need to cry about it. going into someones settings and making their sig and avatar line thing say i was gay is not good clean fun like i did to him. either way its done and over. he knows he got played and i am sure he will throw me some bait some time. i hope so, i like gettin punked if the set up is good.

Reid.. you seriously need to go wheeling, or get laid, man.. :flipoff2:

The MD's are having another open invite soon, so until then, you're in Charleston, don't you trip over it down there? :D

definitely unfair advantage for the mod :flipoff2: i still found it amusing though. i can vouch for reid though, he can take what he dishes out, i've given enough to him.

So, i am correct in thinking that you are no longer "looking for man love"? :flipoff2:

no, he is. it's just no longer publically advertised.

yeah pretty much a bullshit thing to do, and that is the principal of the matter. taking advantage of a situation b/c you were bitched around fairly is pansy....

pheery said:
yeah pretty much a bullshit thing to do, and that is the principal of the matter. taking advantage of a situation b/c you were bitched around fairly is pansy....
i couldnt agree more. it was funny!

Reid.. you seriously need to go wheeling, or get laid, man..
ahhh grass hoppa, i would venture to say i have been more then you in the last 6 months and i just got engaged so until the wedding ring i am getting laid plenty! oh wheelin river rock ohv in 4 weeks bitches! just got back from tellico 3 weeks ago.

So, i am correct in thinking that you are no longer "looking for man love"?
does anyone really stop looking for man love? :kiss:

yeah man i moved here in june. next time u are in town let me know and we can get some grub or somethin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back