Who is in the military?

zackschmidt

Who is in the marine corps? I saw in an old thread that JSEsterly is and i was wondering if anyone else is too, or any other branch of the service for that matter.

I'm not, but my son is in the Army National Guard. Just found out tonight he is activated Jan 30 06. Had been told before it would be March, but as usuall things change. He is an E-4, up for E-5.

well im leaving for boot camp in january, pretty excited honestly...which is crazy because boot camp is going to suck balls, but im ready for a change from college, im following in the footsteps of my grandfather and a couple other family members, but my cousin is an officer in the army...so he likes to give me a hard time about my decision but i think hes just jealous:D

haha i haven't heard that one yet...but i guess when it all comes down to it i have respect for anyone who will protect our country, no matter what branch

Us Army for 11 1/2 years, I am currently an active duty Recruiter. I have been deployed and come back safely from the big sand box.:)

John

USMC - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

US ARMY - Uncle Sam Ain't Released Me Yet
(backwards) Yo Mama Really Ain't So Ugly

:D

Yeah, did my 6/2

I looked at joining instead of going to college, but ultimatly i decided to go to college (got accepted to App so im gonna be going there).

I figure I will probably join the Navy after I graduate

not to many fly boys speaking up here so here it goes. Air Force, 14 years now. deployed all over the sand box to include baghdad.:flipoff2:

US ARMY, 3rd Armored Division, Fulda Gap, Germany, 1971-77.

Good luck to those now in or about to be. Hooah!

LARRY SMITH said:
Hey, he wanted to know who is "in" the military. :D :D

Right, the MILITARY -

Navy - "This sucks!"
Army - "I love how this sucks!"
Marines - "I wish it would suck MORE!!"
Air Force - "The cable is out - this sucks!"

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

(Truth is, I shoulda gone Air Force - my AF recruiter was just an idiot)

Did 3 years ACTIVE ARMY and 5 years National Guard as a Medic. Learned alot about myself and life in general while I was in.

Went to Korea...CAMP CASEY... 2ID!

Got out and am now practicing medicine as a PA. Thanks for the start...UNCLE SAM!

RG

I'm in. Currently in Afghanistan with 82nd

Airborne All the Way!

I miss my trucks, :mad:

I am in the army in korea for 6 more months can not wait to get back
so I can go wheeling again and see the wife and kid's.

Rich said:
USMC - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

US ARMY - Uncle Sam Ain't Released Me Yet
(backwards) Yo Mama Really Ain't So Ugly

:D

Yeah, did my 6/2
Posted same before I read yours

36 years behind me and 22 months to go. 8 years AF and 28 years full time Air National Guard.

Back