Who stole my IFS?!?!?!

HardTaco

Went out to my buddy steves tonight.......came outside....and oh no! its gone!

Attachments

• Cutting1.JPG
    Cutting1.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 691
  • kmemberstart.JPG
    kmemberstart.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 672
  • cleanframe.JPG
    cleanframe.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 696
Expect nightly updates........hoping to have it all wrapped up by sunday.

Wish us LUCK!

YotaMan (Steve Marlow), Lee (Lee Agee), and Pinkston (Matt Pinkston) are helping me with the swap!

sweet! you doing it in D town? i'll be working out there sat., might roll by after if that's cool.

Best of luck to all of ya.. It's a treat... Getting all the remants of the IFS crap off the frame (grinding) was the biggest PITA for us. The rest was alot of little things that gives you some sense of accomplishment as it comes along...

That's why Josh is at the shop running the grinder all day. I do the fun stuff and I'm letting him do all the b*tch work.

oh come on guys! griding isnt that bad! Im already done with one side and its only 930! (im cheating though, billy tought me how to use the big boy (i think its a 7 inch one?))

Josh -back to work- Walsh

HardTaco said:
YotaMan (Steve Marlow), Lee (Lee Agee), and Pinkston (Matt Pinkston) are helping me with the swap!

ahhemmm... did we forget who's driving all the way from CHARLOTTE to help your ass this weekend :flipoff2:

I heard the Barbie guys wanted to help, too.

So are you going to be ready to bolt the axle in when I bring it over tonight? It does just bolt in right? :flipoff2:

Josh has some new pictures. Its about 95% finished, just small details to work out on it now. Its going to be a bad ass taco when its all done, I really like the way it turned out.

heres a few from late last night. We still have a lot of small things left to do. Try to not look at the rear suspension, its all just there until i can do something ebtter to do with it.

Josh

First pic for rich and mike(if you guys even remember it ;) )

Attachments

• almostdone 009.jpg
    almostdone 009.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 517
one more...............still have to do a driveshaft/front gears/locker and tires before its wheelin' ready, so its still got a while. It looks rediculous on the 32's though...lol.

Josh

Attachments

• almostdone 015.jpg
    almostdone 015.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 526
josh, how did the steering linkages work out??? everything clear when flexed out??? looks good man, ill have to try and get up with ya if i come up next weekend

So is that the only trick it does? All fawkdeded-up on the back of a truck? Will it sit on level ground, too?

I mean, that front wheel tub is pretty, but for all I can tell, you have that much showing on level ground. Which is cool, if you want to ride down to Carolina Beach and hang out with those guys. :flipoff2:

saf-t scissors said:
So is that the only trick it does? All fawkdeded-up on the back of a truck? Will it sit on level ground, too?

I mean, that front wheel tub is pretty, but for all I can tell, you have that much showing on level ground. Which is cool, if you want to ride down to Carolina Beach and hang out with those guys. :flipoff2:

You are just angry i can pull on your hood now :p

HardTaco said:
You are just angry i can pull on your hood now :p

That I wanna see !!!

:flipoff2:

Kevin

LOL.... me too. I just got some new 12" springs... once I get those on, my hood will be taller than Kevin.

The flex in the photos might be enough to get up on my tire.... if you aired two of yours down, and got a big kid to sit on the light corner to keep that tire touching. :flipoff2:

saf-t scissors said:
LOL.... me too. I just got some new 12" springs... once I get those on, my hood will be taller than Kevin.

The flex in the photos might be enough to get up on my tire.... if you aired two of yours down, and got a big kid to sit on the light corner to keep that tire touching. :flipoff2:

thats not all of the flex.....i just ran into the vice mounted on the back of the truck, and didnt wanna climb all over the mans vise......wait till i get some 37's on.....its your azzzz :D

Back