who's going to harlen?

Discussion in 'Carolina Trailblazers' started by witchdoctor, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Jason W.

Jason W. Carolina Trail Blazers

I think we can definetly fit a pop up and a tent, maybe two,Don and Tina bought my old popup so I bet they will be a bringing it. Some of the sites are pretty big, we might squeeze them all into one(CTB Trailer Park)

I am bettin that since it is after the holiday season from the 4th there will be a bunch of spots open.

2. Jason W.

I hate to hear that Nick, I havent seen you in what seems like years. I hope you get the Jeep up and running quick and make a trail ride soon.

3. witchdoctor

witchdoctor Well-Known Member

yea working out of town 6 days a week don't leave much 4 wheeling time,yall have fun.

4. Don M

Don M Carolina Trail Blazer

yea Tina and I will be bringing the pop up so there should be room for a tent on our site also. should be a good time there from what im hearing, didn't get the JK regeared on the count of Tina's dad passing but we will make do I guess.. Cant wait..

Jason W. likes this.
  5. Lankford

Lankford Well-Known Member

Looks like it's gonna be wet...

6. Jason W.

I dont know about you guys, but I am ready for this trip. Work is killing me and I need some tires in the dirt!

Don M likes this.
  7. Jason W.

Joe J. and rodney eppes like this.
  8. k5-1402

k5-1402 Well-Known Member

That was a good time!

9. Jason W.

IMG_1639.JPG IMG_1640.JPG IMG_1644.JPG IMG_1647.JPG

10. Jason W.

IMG_1648.JPG IMG_1648.JPG

11. Jason W.

IMG_1656.JPG

Attached Files:

12. Jason W.

IMG_1658.JPG IMG_1661.JPG

Joe J. likes this.
  13. rodney eppes

rodney eppes Well-Known Member

14. Joe J.

Joe J. Well-Known Member

Had a blast as usual, hope everyone made it home ok. No one that I know of in the group had any major issues or breakage except Nakoma lost a right rear fender flare somewhere on fish fossil and Robbie broke his cb antenna on the way up the mountain. There was mud and rocks and rev limiters and more mud but we all seemed to hook up pretty good regardless. It was rainy on Friday and Saturday but luckily not much of any while we were wheeling. Camping wasn't that bad either with only a couple of short showers to deal with. The trails we ran were rail bed, fish fossil, lower rock garden, killin' time and mason jar. It was my first time on mason jar in my jeep and it was pretty tough. There were a couple of spots in there that I had not really remembered from last time when I rode shotgun with Nakoma but I wont forget them now haha. I'm not gonna lie but I was puckered the whole time on that trail lol. Sorry but I didn't get any pics from this weekend. Hope to see some more from the group. I would also like to say it was real good to get out and see you all this weekend and thanks again to everyone that fed me with some awesome food! :driver: Hope to see ya'll again at the Fun Caravan.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    Nakoma, rodney eppes and Jason W. like this.