Who's going to Uwharrie this weekend?

shawn

running dog lackey of the oppressor class
Administrator
And when are you arriving?

Jason and I will be there Friday pm and till sometime sunday. We are camping at the training center.

We will be attending a Steel Soldiers Rally in Denton this weekend. Some may drive their MVs down to URE. Depending upon who, we may hitch a ride. If so, we will be looking for you folks. Hope y'all have a great time!!!!

I am contemplating on coming to Harlan next month if anyone has an open seat. It will be just me on that trip.

Really wanted to make it this weekend but I have an Alumni Counsel meeting this weekend I can't miss. Y'all have fun!

Friday night run?

I'm on the fence. This would be my first ride since I joined but I also signed up for my concealed carry permit class on Saturday 2 months ago. Not to mention I just spent 5 whole days at Uwharrie.

I'll be coming down Friday and leaving Sunday morn. I'll prob be down around 6:00 Friday evening.

Almost have tow rig back together, I hope to come down Saturday morning!
Fan hub bearing needed replaced, so replaced hoses, water pump and thermostat. And flushing cooling system.
Found exhaust brake compressor mount broken so hope to TIG that up tomorrow. And email PAC Brake about their design flaws!

I'm on the fence. This would be my first ride since I joined but I also signed up for my concealed carry permit class on Saturday 2 months ago. Not to mention I just spent 5 whole days at Uwharrie.

Glad to see you joined up man, great to have you in the group dude!!

Back