Who's going to VROC

cumminsdzl

Sorry mods if this needs to be in upcoming events section. Just wondering who among us is going to be a vroc either as a competitor or a spectator.

I'll be there saturday and sunday just watching.

yeah ia m runnin the buggy, i was being a smart ass. it ran real well up there. only hard stuf i did was slick rock twice and lower 2 once. pretty much didnt have a hard time on that. the hardest place was on the ledge at peckerwood connector. i dont have many pics at all cause we just rode and didnt stop. assuming i can get a anti-rock bar in time i will still run vroc.

stone said:
yeah ia m runnin the buggy, i was being a smart ass. it ran real well up there. only hard stuf i did was slick rock twice and lower 2 once. pretty much didnt have a hard time on that. the hardest place was on the ledge at peckerwood connector. i dont have many pics at all cause we just rode and didnt stop. assuming i can get a anti-rock bar in time i will still run vroc.
rockequipment.com cheaper than the anti-rock and has aluminum links.

I'm freakin on-call.. :(

BIGWOODY said:
rockequipment.com cheaper than the anti-rock and has aluminum links.

These are the ones I carry and we have a couple in stock if you need em Reed....

Andy

i think acouple of guys from Mountaineer Off Road are headed up to run in t he stock modified class

i will not be going, the buggy is not totally ready and i started a new job today and my free time is going to be gone until may. i may instead ride up to uhwarie just for sunday that weekend. this blows! a real job sucks. but haveing some serious money will be nice!

I was at the last one and it was a blast. If anyone needs some place to stay my mom has room at her place which is like 1.5 hrs away from crozet. I'll be there

My friend Smitty from Virginia will be competing... Look for what used to be a nice FJ62 which is now some type of tubed Cruggy enigma. I spotted for him last year & the rig blew a birf on the first obstacle. We didn't get very far in 3wd. He's made some upgrades for this year, so should be cool.

Too bad I can't go... that's the one thing that having a job ruins.

Back