Whose the fella that works on forklifts.

WARRIORWELDING

Owner opperator Of WarriorWelding LLC.
Need info on a lift with little badging.

Is this engine found in little cars.
Need a water pump and thought a unit not through a forklift dealer might be cheaper.

IMG_20240522_174830403.jpg
IMG_20240522_174811074_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240522_174803740_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240522_175247086_HDR.jpg

Need a radiator too.......fellas had a bad day joisting. Lol! Wish I had it on film

No vehicle was ever sold in America with that engine. You can get a water pump from Amazon for $45 though. There are a couple radiator repair shops near you that I would take the radiator to or buy a universal off eBay. I'm not one of the forklift repair guys but I do work on a lot of those pieces of shit.

:edit: even had this baby come in the mail today
20240522_193126.jpg

Last edited:
No vehicle sold was ever sold in America with that engine. You can get a water pump from Amazon for $45 though. There are a couple radiator repair shops near you that I would take the radiator to or buy a universal off eBay. I'm not one of the forklift repair guys but I do work on a lot of those pieces of shit.

:edit: even had this baby come in the mail today
View attachment 418018
I searched the engine a little earlier. Found a few models it was offered in which led to a Amazon add for the same price, šŸ˜‚.
I told them worst case scenario we by a generic aluminum core and I put the fitting in the needed places and make tabs and we rock on.

The little lift was cheap to them and they wanted to scrap it and buy another pig in a poke. I said shoot fix it, get way more then scrap value and use that to upgrade. It runs smooth, doesn't smoke or knock, no hydraulic leaks. The water pump has been shot for a while leaking. For it's size it would be an excellent small shop lift for fab, farm, or machining work.

Tried my best to encourage them to rent the appropriate trailer to move it.......Well a gooseneck Kaufman with mid tilt and a much larger lift playing push truck with a damn fork wasn't the answer. I came around the building and it looked like an episode of King of the Hill minus cigarettes and beer.

Back